Here are a set of sacred texts authored by a highly evolved being who chooses to stay anonymous. All documents made available here contain sacred verses which are to be solely read for their spiritual richness, depth and for the purpose of gaining awareness and understanding. They are not meant for practice, except under the guidance of a master

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Introduction

Dear all, its a huge task I am planning to undertake. I do not know how much time this will take to complete the following ones still with only brief outline for the last three.(contents have repetitions)

1) Vajasaneyi Madhyandina samhita
2) Kanwa samhita
3) Maiytrayani Samhita
4) Kadda samhita

I just surrender myself as a medium to perform the same and humbly pray for the omnipresent omnipotent Brahman to guide me in this endeavor.

Let Surya reveal me the meanings of the one Veda bestowed on humanity by his grace.